Whether you admit or not, but nearly everyone is concerned with their appearance. In that course, Botox is drastically impressive. It is a non-invasive treatment and causes little to no harm under the professional consultation.
Botulinum Toxin, generally called- BOTOX is a Neurotoxic Protein and has mainly seven types named from A to G. Botox is the most poisonous substance but, it is safe to undergo a Botox treatment. However, you must consult your doctor before getting injected.
So, let’s check out some details and the cost of various types of Botox treatments.
How exactly does the Botox work?
When the prescribed dose of Botox is injected into the particular muscles, the muscles gain relaxation. Hence, the relaxed muscles (Paralyzed muscles) reduce the wrinkles and aging lines from that area of skin. Succinctly, by using Botox injections you can improve your skin appearance and results may be seen after a week.
Botox treats migraines by blocking the chemical concerned with pain transmission. It also cures Hyperhidrosis and some other medical illness as well.
Cost of Botox treatments
Cost of Botox varies individually as everyone requires different treatments. The cost typically depends on these factors: Targeting Area, Units of Botox used, Type and Quality of Products used, Clinic Location.
In general terms, it costs about $10 to $15 per unit of Botox. Let me make your visit worthwhile by giving specifics:
18 to 22 units of Botox may be required to treat the wrinkles and lines of the forehead. Thus, Forehead Botox treatment could cost about $200 to $800.
Crow’s Feet/ Eye treatment
The treatment is done to get rid from eye drooping. Treatment of Crow’s Feet with Botox costs $600 to $1200.
Chin Dimpling will help you remove your Chin Dimple. Botox cost for Chin Dimpling is about $200 to $400.
To mold your neck in shape without going through surgery, you can obviously go through Botox. Neck lifting would cost about $700 to $1200 depending on your body.
It is a cosmetic treatment for Jaw slimming which may cost you about $600 to $1200.
A major part of beauty lies in attractive eyes. Botox can reshape your eye-brows and lift the drooping brows. The treatment typically costs from $500 to $750.
Excessive sweating/ Hyperhidrosis
Botox is also used to treat Hyperhidrosis- an excessive sweating disorder. Treating two underarms by Botox can cost up to $900.
According to some specialist practitioners, you’ll get to have the results after having Migraine Treatment twice or thrice. Migraine treatment of Botox costs about $250 to $700 per session.
(Given price estimates are for a single session. You will need several sessions per year.)
On an average, A cosmetic Treatment of Botox costs about $800. Keep in mind that it is an average number.
Common consideration before having your Botox done
There are some tips which may save you from the futuristic regret. Have a look at these considerations before loading Botox into your body.
- Inspect about the Source of injectable
- Don’t fall for low prices
- Consult a good professional
- Be aware about the products which would be used
- Know how long the treatment would last
- Ask your consultant about your pre-treatment and post-treatment considerations
Facts about Botox
There are a number of myths which dwell in many heads out there. Below I have listed some facts which would help you wipe off some myths.
- Botox is safe and approved by the U.S. FDA
- Botox treatment is temporary. (It may last from 3 to 11 months)
- Botox doesn’t give instant results
- It can be also used to treat the excessive sweating, muscular disorders, etc.
- Professional consultation is must. Not everyone is suitable for the Botox treatment.
- Botox is not at all addictive
- Botox does have side-effects and sometimes it can cause severe side-effects, too.
How to save
For your this luxury purchase, you wouldn’t be wanting to save money by putting your health on the stack.
- Do satisfying study and choose your treatment options wisely
- Go for the best professional consultation
- Start having your treatment in earlier time so that the wrinkles won’t be developed
- Consider your budget because you’ll need to go under the treatment 3 to 4 times each year
Before taking any step further, consult your doctor for the best advice and keep in mind that if you’ll not take consistent treatments once you start taking Botox, you’ll lose the results.