How much does it cost for a Hair Spa?
Hair Spa, also described as a hair rebirth therapy, is a treatment for maintaining a healthy and strong growth of hair. It is done mainly to deal with hair issues like damaged hair, dandruff, hair fall, etc so that your hair can be shiny, bouncy and healthy.
There is no prescribed number of sessions of spa that one can take to get rid of hair problems as every individual deals with different hair issue and everyone has a different hair type. But hair spa should be a part of one’s hair care routine as in this era of growing pollution and an unhealthy lifestyle, it becomes very important not to ignore the damage that your hair goes through. So now the question is that how much it cost to get your hair repaired through a soothing spa.
Cost of Hair Spa.
- The average cost of a hair spa session ranges between $10 to $20
- The price depends upon the type of hair salon you choose to go to and also on the length of the hair.
- If the length of hair is up to shoulder, a session would cost you around $10.
- If the length is up to waist, it would be priced around $14 per session.
- And if the length of the hair is below waist, then per session cost would be around $20.
- Also, the duration of the hair spa differs from 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- If an individual wants to get it done from a nice posh salon the price range may be higher and it would range from $20 to $30.
- The price range for men per session costs somewhere around $10 to $15.
- Deep treatments for hair like for example keratin spa treatments that are meant for totally damaged hair cost more. It starts from $35 and goes up to $60 to$70 depending upon the length and volume of the hair.
How to save?
And here are some of the possible ways in which an individual can save money when it comes to getting frizz free and damage free hair.
- There are a number of hair care tips that we often get to hear in our daily life. Some of them may be proper oiling, conditioning etc so following such hair care tips would be a great start to start protecting your hair from the damage.
- Another step in saving money is very simple. Just open the smart phone and browse through the internet that guides you to protect your hair by providing some of the natural ingredients that are easily available at home like eggs for shine, aloevera for the hair cuticle, using curd for dandruff and much more just a click away.
- A very simple and cost-effective hair spa that one can do at home is just take 2-3 spoons of olive oil (more if needed depending upon the length of hair), massage the scalp and then the tangles of your hair. Next, steam your hair for around 10 minutes. Rest your hair for another 15 minutes and then wash. Olive oil works like magic on hair.