How much does a Pre-wedding Photoshoot Cost?
A pre-wedding shoot is a chance to spend your time together with your “To Be life partner” and capture some amazing and lovely snaps which will become your lifetime memories to cherish. If you are planning a pre-wedding shoot before your wedding function then, we will brief you on how, where and when you can plan it in a way that can fulfill your dreams and also fits your budget.
But we know here a lot of questions are there in your mind, particularly those preparing to get wedded soon one of them is how much does a pre-wedding shoot cost?
Pre-wedding Photoshoot Cost
The average cost for Pre-wedding photo shoots depends on various factors like where you are, where you want to shoot, location cost, project information, photographer charges and many other things.
Let’s go through some of the points from them:
Pre-wedding Photoshoot Location:
At which place you want to do your pre-wedding photo shoot is the primary point which will impact your pre-wedding Photo shoot cost.
- Local Place: If your pre-wedding shots are within the city or at a place 3-4 hours from your town, then it won’t cost you more. It may charges you $89-$140 per hour.
- Destination Pre-wedding Photo shoot: But if your distance is far or the photographer has to come a day earlier than you have to pay extra for it. In New York, it generally costs $100-$300 per hour.
- International Photo shoot: If you are planning to do photo shoot at a international location, then it is going to cost you 1.5x as you have to pay for the photographer’s ticket, accommodation and their per hour charges are also high in this case. It generally costs $1,000 to $3,000 for 6-hours.
- Location Cost: Some locations are free to shoot photos, but some areas have entry charges and additional charges for a pre-wedding photo shoot. Like for example it is free to enter and shoot photos or videos at the famous Times Square of U.S.A. However, you have to pay $18.50 entry fees at the statue of liberty.
Moreover, the Pre-wedding photo shoot cost depends on whether you need photography only or both photography & videography. And it also depends on how many outfits you need from photographers. Do you need a makeup artist or creative director from their sides or not.
Generally, a Photographer sets a stage or does some decorations to make a pre-wedding location more attractive. So Pre-wedding Photo shoot cost also depends on the services you need from them. Most Pre-wedding shoots cost generally varying from $200-$500 on a normal package that covers one outfit and 1-2 places.
In which format you want the photos and videos like in a Pen drive or via an online URL or want application access. Do you need edited countdown images? Or you want high-quality photos to set on the screen at the wedding function? These all impacts the final price of your pre-wedding Photo shoot.
How To Save Money on Pre-wedding Photo shoots?
- Some photographers can benefit you save money on your complete photography package by bundling a project for both Pre-wedding and wedding photo shootings.
- Some photographers have a higher cost on weekends, so you should do your photo shoot on a weekday to save some dollars.
- Many wedding photographers provide a reasonable package for a smaller duration of 1-3 hours under $300. So go for a simple and natural short photo shoot to save money.
- You can use your outfits and makeup to cut the costs on them too.
I hope our advice can help you to choose the best pre-wedding photo shoot that fits your pocket.