The Bohemian Fashion (Boho Fashion) has been spreading all over the world. Boho fashion is an independent fashion style used by artists and other creative people. Boho fashion is now being used in each niche concerned with fashion and design. If you’re also fallen for the Bohemian fashion then you could choose it over others spontaneously.
A Boho rug properly matched with the interior creates massive impressions of a house/office. When you would be surrounded by the extraordinary Boho interior, you’d feel immortal.
What is a Boho Rug?
Before we dive into the pricing details, let’s define what we mean by a boho rug. Boho rugs are typically handwoven or machine-made rugs that feature unique patterns, vibrant colors, and a shabby-chic appearance. These rugs are often inspired by traditional tribal or ethnic designs, and can be made from a variety of materials such as wool, cotton, or jute.
You may call it “Rug” or “Carpet” which is widely used floor coverings. Rugs cannot be spread on the entire floor unlike mat, but one can choose different Rugs for Bedroom, Hall, Kitchen, Conference hall etc. Rugs are installed in such a way that the floor stays 1 to 2 feet naked.
“Boho Rug” is generally made with fine comforting material. And undoubtedly Boho color and designing is nothing less than a miracle immersed into the attractiveness. There are some Hand-made Boho interior designs which reflect the independency with more transparency.
Cost of Boho Rugs
While classifying it according to shape and designing style, it has two main types: Boho Area Rugs and Boho Runner Rugs. Runner Rugs are rectangular used at staircases, narrow hallways, bathroom etc. Area rugs are available with varieties of shapes which can be fixed in rooms and halls.
Several types of Rugs have sprouted in the global market over time. There are two most common classifications of Boho rugs according to the material used: Natural fiber and Synthetic fiber.
Natural Rugs come with the materials like Cotton, Wool, Jute, Silk etc. It is strongly recommended to use the natural boho interior for houses. A Natural Boho Rug commonly costs $200 to $1100.
Synthetic Rugs are made of Nylon, Polyester, Olefin or the mixture. These Boho rugs are more suitable to use at the commercial buildings and offices rather than houses. Cost of a readymade mediocre ranged Synthetic Boho Rug of 8’×10’ lies from $150 to $700.
On average you can predict the total cost of the Boho rug $3 to $12 per square feet with installation.
(For special orders and costly material like Turkish Rugs are way more costly.)
Average Cost of a Boho Rug
The cost of a boho rug can vary significantly depending on the factors listed above. However, as a general guide, here are the average prices for boho rugs in various sizes:
- Small (2′ x 3′ to 4′ x 6′): $50-$300
- Medium (5′ x 8′ to 6′ x 9′): $300-$700
- Large (8′ x 10′ to 9′ x 12′): $700-$2,000
- Extra-large (10′ x 14′ and up): $2,000-$5,000+
Keep in mind that these are just averages, and you may be able to find boho rugs for less or more depending on the specific factors that influence their cost.
Here are some MUST tips to consider before going to the Boho Rug store:
- Define the size of the Rug but, beforehand you’ll need the exact measures of the room.
- In the procedure of choosing a satisfying and admirable Rug, the toughest step is the selection of the material of the Rug. Do have your research about the Boho Rug materials.
- When you are about to have a Boho interior design then you would need various designs, patterns, colors and quality to choose from. So, find the adequate store to sate your hunger for the varieties.
- There are some other factors which may affect your choice like weather, lifespan of material, cleaning and care and the most importantly the Budget.
How to Save Boho rug price?
Purchasing Boho Rugs is not a tough task but, there are some tips to mind before going to own it.
- Don’t fall into the marketing strategies which allure you to buy an expensive material than you actually require.
- Choose the material sanely like recyclable materials.
- Ask interior designer for better suggestions about colors
- Own a cleaning system to improve the life of the rugs
- Do compare the prices between your preferred stores